Woolworths are recalling three varieties of 120g Macro Organic baby food pouches.
Details of the affected products are:
- Macro Organic Lamb & Sweet Potato 120g –
- Best Before: 11/SEP/14 Batch: 13254
- Best Before: 13/SEP/14 Batch: 13256
- Macro Organic Beef with Vegetables & Rice 120g – Best Before: 12/SEP/14 Batch: 13255
- Macro Organic Chicken with Sweetcorn & Pasta 120g – Best Before 13/SEP/14 Batch: 13256
These products were sold at Woolworths, Safeway, Thomas Dux, Food for Less or Flemings supermarkets nationally between 11 September 2013 and 16 October 2013.
The batch and ‘best before’ details can be found on the back of the product. While only products made in these specific batches are affected, Woolworths will accept any returns of these products that are currently in date to reassure customers.
This product is being recalled due to the possibility of contamination where the spout at the top of the pack has pierced the packaging of some products. Woolworths was alerted to the issue by a small number of customer complaints.
These products should not be consumed and customers can return it to their nearest store for a full refund.
Woolworths apologises for any inconvenience caused by this recall. Customers can call the toll-free customer service number for more information on 1800 103 515.